|Year 2020：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare||Single Supplement|
|* All land tour fare listed above are per person in U.S. dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement.
* Children under 12 (2-11 years of age) share room with two adults and not asking for extra bed, they will be charged 75% of a regular adult fare, if asking for extra bed, the price will be the same as adult. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult fare.
* Arrival and departure transfers were included.
Day 1 Beijing
Arrive in Beijing. You will be met at the airport and transferred to the luxury hotel for rest and relaxation.
Day 2 Beijing
Beijing, the capital of China, it served as the capital for 5 dynasties over a period of 800 years with each emperor identified as a dragon sent from heaven. Tour Tiananmen Square (the Gate of Heavenly Peace) , the largest square in the world, and also known as a witness for many historical and contemporary events. Visit the Palace Museum, more commonly known as the Forbidden City, until recently opened only to the emperor's family. This complex, the largest imperial palace ever built in the world, features more than 800 buildings with over 9,000 rooms, resplendent golden- glazed roofs, red lacquered pillars and vermilion walls. See the high-walled "Inner City" with its government buildings. After lunch, we tour the Summer Palace, built in classical Chinese style in 1750 as a royal recreational resort. Among its famous features are the 700-meter-long corridor with its wonderful Painted Gallery, the Marble Barge, and several magnificently painted pavilions and pagodas. On our way back to the city, we’ll make a photo stop at the National Grand Theatre- “Dome” and Qianmen Street. Enjoy roast Beijing duck in dinner. After dinner, you will enjoy an acrobatics performance.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Beijing
Have an excursion to the Great Wall. This wonder of the world was built 2600 years ago. Built to protect its people from northern marauders, the Great Wall snakes its way thousands of miles across Northern China and is one of the few objects on the earth visible from the space. This morning we spend time walking atop this man-made wonder of the world and appreciate its imposing wonder. After that, our next destination is the Temple of Heaven where the Ming and Qing emperors prayed to heaven for a good harvest. At last, we go to Olympic Park, we will make a stop at the new landmarks of Beijing - the Olympics sites including "Bird's Nest"-National Stadium and the amazing "Water Cube"-Olympic Swimming Pool.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 Beijing
After breakfast, you are transferred to airport for flight departure. End of tour.
Tour Fare Includes
1. Five star hotel accommodations;
2. Three meals a day as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
3. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
4. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
5. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
6. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
Three meals a day for the entire trip as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Buffet breakfast or Chinese breakfast each morning at hotel.
Chinese lunches and dinners at local restaurants.
Local Specialty Dinner
Beijing: Peking Duck Banquet
Beijing..............Chinese Acrobatics Show