|Year 2020：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare||Single Supplement|
|May-Oct, Dec||$520||$230||* All land tour Fare listed above are per person in U.S. dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement.
* Children under 12 (2-11 years of age) share room with two adults and not asking for extra bed, they will be charged 75% of a regular adult fare, if asking for extra bed, the price will be the same as adult. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult fare.
* Arrival and departure transfers were included.
Day 1 Sanya
Arrive in Sanya, the southernmost city of China. You are greeted and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 Sanya
In the morning, visit Tianya Haijiao, also be interpreted as "the end of the sky and the corner of the sea", means the remotest corner of the earth, isundoubtedly Sanya's most famous scenic spot and the highlight for almost everyvisitors. Locatedin the west of Sanya City (about 20 km away from the town), the cape is a perfect harmonization of nature's palette, with bleached white sands, turquoise seas, deep blue skies and lush green hills. In the afternoon, visit Nanshan Cultural Tourist Zone (Nanshan Temple), Located just 40 km west of Sanya City along the Hainan West Expressway, Nanshan Cultural Tourist Zone was designed by the New York International City Design Co. of the US. It is the first scenic spot in China that implements the ISO 14000 environmental management system, displaying mainly Buddhist culture as well as the Chinese culture, national folklore, ocean scenery and historical sites.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Sanya
Visit Yalong Bay, Sitting roughly on the same latitude as Hawaii, Yalong Bay boasts the five essential elements: fresh air, sea, sands, sunshine and lush green plants. Visit Betelnut Valley Ethnic Customs Village: Li and Miao Minority Village is located 28 km from Sanya, 49 km from Baoting Country. Visit Luhuitou Park: The name Luohuitou which means the deer turning its head back. It is located in the north of Sanya about 5KM away from the urban city, perched on the edge of the South China Sea. Inside Luhuitou Park, there are winding paths, Halley's comet observation station built on the mountain, white wave-hearing pavilion, red Guanghai kiosk, the lover's island, and other scenic spots like the Monkey Mountain, Deer House, Hut of Li People, Turtle's Heaven and the Immortal Pond. What's more exciting is that you can taste the red coconut-the treasure of Hainan coconuts.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 Sanya
After breakfast, you are transferred to airport for flight departure. End of tour.
Tour Fare Includes
1. Five star hotel accommodations;
2. Three meals a day as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
3. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
4. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
5. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
6. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
Three meals a day for the entire trip as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Buffet breakfast or Chinese breakfast each morning at hotel.
Chinese lunches and dinners at local restaurants.
Sanya........Resort Intime Hotel (5 star)
A bottle of mineral water provided on the bus every day;
Luggage tag and badge provided for your convenience.